Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Food Randoms


That picture is of me and Babe trying to grow herbs....FUNNY! I have killed cacti....

I have been sick since Monday.  Flu A according to the doc.  It's like I can't get enough rest, my body aches and there is grossness all about!  I am quarantined to my bedroom. 

I miss the kitchen!!

I am thinking about Easter dinner and dessert.  I don't care for ham so we will have lamb....and green beans...and a badass chocolate cake...and something else...and something else...rolls....just thinking about it now
I'm sick of clear broth...wish I had the energy to take a pic of the "Cootie Tray" E and Babe have been giving me every morning.  It has a days supply of water and juices and soup broth and crackers and meds.

I make homemade chicken stock/broth and keep it in the freezer.  When  a recipe calls for broth I just pop it in the microwave to defrost

I usually make E chicken salad with the breast meat

I have some posts that are scheduled...cooked over the weekend.  Glad I did...

Baked Shrimp Scampi and Peel and Eat.  There is something else...can't remember....think my meds are kicking in....

2 comments:

Tazzee said...

lol @ cootie tray. I hope you feel better!!!

Tarsha! said...

Thank you Tazzee. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip