Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthmas 2011 Wrap-Up


So this may a be a bit lengthy but it is picture heavy!  Birthmas 2011 was quite the success even though I didn't travel this year.

I gave myself my very first birthday party and had a blast! We even collected items that I donated to the Houston Area Women's Shelter! My people rock! I had a DJ and he totally rocked the spot. If you are in Houston, holla at me and I will forward his information.  We JAMMED up in this piece.

E retains his title of the BEST Gift Giver Ever.  He is always thoughtful with his gifts...ALWAYS!  He got me a Touchscreen PC...I am currently typing this post from said fancy PC.  I LOVE it so.  I would have never purchased it for myself. I would have thought of a million other things do with the money and none would have been to spend it on me. That I-Pod Touch? He won that for me at his company holiday party! #Score


I purchased myself a few things also! I wanted needed a flat screen...um there is no picture of it yet because it is STILL sitting in the box and I received it at the end of NOVEMBER! LOL

I purchased a few pairs of shoes (but that only counts as one gift! LOL). These are my favorite pair. *B was like, "Ma I don't think you own any sensible shoes" LOL

I also got a new digital camera that takes really nice pictures...I am working my way up to that $1k camera I have been coveting...but ya'll also know I am cheap frugal.

I wrote notes to some of the people I love and care about


I purchased donuts for my department

We took B's teachers breakfast (she had to write them notes)

I paid for random meals

Gave one of my favorite tea drinkers a mug filled with some of my favorite bagged teas. As an aside, I STAN for Tea.vana...love that doggone place.

I bought a whole lot of Diet Co.ke...the women at my job HEART that stuff

I also made a candy jar for another co-worker....I try to keep the people I work with happy...those ladies will drop everything to do anything I ask. I appreciate them and wanted to remind them.

Birthmas 2011 was soooooo fantastic. I had fun with people I adore, new and old. It was a complete and total blast. I can't wait to see what Birthmas 2012 holds...it's gon be on and poppin for 12/12/12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ninah said...

Awww, I'm so glad you had a great time. You sooo deserve every single gift you received!!! And I sooo deserved that gorgeous little card you sent me, LOL! I really did love it though ; )

MzInspiredMind81 said...

Your Birthmas 2011 looked AMAZING!!!!!! You're right, I do believe that all of 2012 is going to be the bomb.gov!

Anonymous said...

Well alright miss lady!! Looks like everything was fabulous. I love how you made efforts all month to share the love and pay it forward. Kudos to you!