Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2 - Cookie Exchange Randoms

For some reason we did not take pictures! Probably because we had two bottles of wine, spiked egg nog and lots of cookies! LOL This was my first time participating in a cookie exchange with this group of women and I had a blast! I will be better prepared next year.

Stephanie even cooked....I mean that's BIG news all by itself! LMBO! She made a wonderful potato soup that I can't wait to replicate....especially since it is officially cold in Houston! Stephanie is the queen of soups as long as it can be made in the crock pot! LOLOL

One of the ladies made tea cake cookies....I DIE! They were soooooo good! When I was a child my mother used to make tea cakes. These cookies tasted JUST like those cakes! Child please. I made E and B split one so I could have the rest all to myself! #NotJoking

Oh and there were these peanut butter cup cheesecake bites...faints!

Day 2 of Birthmas 2011 was super fun. Thank you GNO Ladies for a lovely evening!



No comments: