Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's the beginning of BIRTHMAS 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getchu some!
This will be me all month...drinking and laughing!! LOL
Yeah yeah I know I have been MIA for nearly a month but things have been crazy at work and E decided he needed to spend some time in the hospital (he's all better now). PLUS, we are nearly finished with one of two bathroom remodels. Chile please, "I's tied boss"

So if you have been reading me for any amount of time you know that I celebrate my birthday the entire month of December; E calls it my "Birthmas"; he thinks he's funny. My actual birthday is 12/12. For the first twelve days of December I perform extra special acts of kindness above what I normally do. Oh how I love this right here! B even gets in on the excitement, we always take breakfast to her favorite teachers with little notes on why they are her favorite! One teacher she had in 1st grade gets breakfast even now and B is a 4th grader...LOL. This year, like last, I am going to try to do something special for someone I don't like...I failed this task last year but imma give it another shot this year...pray for a playa hear? It always amazes me how little acts of kindness really make a difference to people.

This year I am a bit behind schedule because of everything that has been going on but I am going to use part of this weekend to get on top of the awesome I will be spreading this month. I do have a list however, and the beginnings of love notes to people I care about.

Oh, HOLE UP...my sweet Tazzee Mae and her wonderful husband will be in town this weekend and we have dinner plans with some other wonderful women and their spouses/significant others. What a fantastic way to kick off the first weekend of 'Birthmas 2011' I can't wait to hug her neck!

During Birthmas I buy myself a gift every week...the first one arrived Monday...I am planning (crossing fingers) a game night birthday party at the house; E and I will be supporting shoe models one weekend *wink*, the daughters and I will be doing our annual girls weekend, I have dinner plans with my ace boon coons who also have birthdays around the same time as me, etc, etc...I will be sure to document most of the stuff going on because I know ya'll live for my exciting life *EYEROLL*

I have missed you guys so much. Unless I follow you on Twitter, I have no idea what is going on in your life as my Goo.gleReader is STILL "cray"...I have nearly 2500 posts to read *BLINK*...not gonna happen. I am deleting them all and starting fresh today, reading AND posting.

It's my BORN ON SEASON....IT'S A CELEBRATION!!!

9 comments:

ShaBoogiesince1982 said...

That is such an exciting and interesting way to celebrate your "Birthmas"! By doing something nice for others -- I love it!

Chatterbox said...

I agree with ShaBoogie... it is a wonderful way to celebrate. ESPECIALLY doing something nice for someone you DON'T like.

Anonymous said...

Let the festivities begin!!

Ninah said...

::singing:: DRINK TO THAT!!! LOL

Tamar said...

Happy Birthmas! Wish I could crash the party!

Tarsha R said...

Sha/Chatterbox: I wish I could express in words how much I LOVE doing this! LOVE!!!

MrsTDJ: Giiiirrrlll! I get it in during my Birth Month...gauranteed great time!

Ninah: You won't drink to anything...STOP! LOL

Tamar: and why won't you be able to crash it? I'm sneding you an invitation!

Miss Mile High said...

Yay for another December bday! I'm 12/20 (yeah it sucks). Enjoy your month!!

Dede said...

I need to move out yonder so I can partake in the awesomeness!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I love that picture!! That's right girl celebrate, laugh and get yo drank on. LOLOL!

I hope you birth month is the most joyous you've ever had, and that the kindness you show to others is reciprocated 100X over!!
Happy Birthmas!!