Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Heart You



So I'm planning a Valentine's Day dinner for B and her fave guy (her daddy). It's just a small way for me to show them some love...I'm hokey that way. It's going to be a tad fancy as there will be invitations, a menu, four courses, a full on set table, background music and I will be their cook and server. B is gonna eat this whole concept up! Lol


I'm a little giddy with excitement too!

I love a good get together even if it's just two people. The pictures are of the name tags, menu and invitations personally made by my Ninah B.  I will give these to the dynamic duo so they can "pencil me in" on their schedules...lol.

The menu will include Fresh Crab Salad, Sweet Onion Soup, Rack of Lamb with a balsamic reduction atop a three cheese risotto with roasted asparagus and an ice cream trio of honey, pistachio and strawberry each with their own accoutréments. My plan is to give them small gifts between courses then their big gift at dessert.  I LOVE love so this psuedo holiday is right up my loving alley!

Do you all have any special Valentines Day plans?


3 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

That is so sweet!!! And its a great (cost saving) idea.

chele said...

What a beautiful idea!

Tamar said...

I hope they get Mom and Wife a great gift. This is really the most thoughtful, appreciative, loving, and wonderful gift you could give your family. Show Hubby that you love him and show baby girl how she should be treated EVERY Valentines day.

Did I just write that?

This really warmed my heart (what the hell is wrong with me). Happy V Day.