Friday, January 13, 2012

The Friday Five - Five Under Five

Check out some of the new new stuff I got this week on the low...like seriously this stuff was cheap!

Blood Oranges are in season! They are great in cocktails but these will be going in a tart...1.99/lb

I don't care for saltines but these folks in my house do; E likes to eat them with sardines and B will make little pizza crackers with them or eat them with peanut butter. Bi.g Lot.s 1.80 a box
E's juice struggle is real! He goes through more juice and water than any one person I have ever seen. So any time I find some on sale or at a really good price I am all over it. The bonus about these is they are 100% juice and there is no sugar...not even fake sugar in them...I cleaned Bi.g Lot.s out.  These were $2 for a four pack.
While shopping at Whole Paycheck, this guy was handing out salsa samples. Normally I don't do community food but this looked really good and he poured me a fresh cup of this awesomeness! The guy on the bottle was the guy handing out the samples (super nice.) I wish I had time to bend is ear, he is the owner, producer, and manufacturer of his salsa product. He is local, Austin, and he was really proud of all of his salsa varieties.  This one was really delicious! 3.49 for this jar.
These were the chips salsa guy was handing out with his salsas....they were so crisp and fresh and just delicious. They give my On the Bo.rder, my favorite brand, a good run for my money! 3.99 per bag

What awesome deals did you find this week!?

1 comment:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I enjoy a good saltine every now and then. It's a staple at my aunt's house and I will sit down with a sleeve and the Jif! Yes ma'am

Good for him. I swear I love a good salsa and chip! I gotta check and see if he ships.