Friday, January 27, 2012

The Friday Five – Busy Weekend Edition

Five things I will be doing this weekend:

Working late Friday night to avoid coming in Saturday

Going to the country for a gir.l scou.t outing with B and her troop

Having some home improvement stuff done…mostly electrical, changing out light fixtures, updating the electrical box, etc)

Prepping posts for the next two weeks including some White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Peanut Butter cookies (yeah right 3 words!)

Begin taking pictures for the picture a day challenge…I mean I have a cool new camera so why not! I can’t wait to see what other participants post






What about you? What is on your agenda this weekend?

1 comment:

ShaBoogiesince1982 said...

I'll be doing a lot of home stuff this weekend since I just moved into my new house, yayayaaayy!!! lol