Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Food Photo Purge - Coconut Curry Chicken



So I'm going to begin an occasional segment here on 3FW called Food Photo Purge.  Basically it will just be a camera dump of pictures I've had forever that won't likely have recipes for whatever reason, the pictures may just be good, there may be a funny story behind said photo, etc.

For my first purge: Coconut Curry Chicken.  This smells so good when it's cooking.  It is spice heavy but worth every single minute in the kitchen. It is made with coconut milk so it is pretty rich so I might make it once a year and eat for a couple of days!  It tastes sooooo much better the next day!

The original recipe (of which I have since tweaked to my liking) can be found here.



Cook. Eat. Repeat.

1 comment:

chele said...

I made curry chicken once last year and my house smelled of curry for like a week. This is a dish I'll have to order out.