Monday, November 29, 2010

EASY Fruit Dip


This dip is so easy it doesn't even warrant a full post! This has been a winner every single time I make it. You can make it in advanced, top it with chopped nuts or chocolate chips or even spread it over a bagel! The only change I made was that I used 1/2 cup of sugar instead of 3/4 cups!

Original recipe can be found here: http://www.theyummylife.com/blog/2010/10/68/3+Easy+Dip+Recipes--Pumpkin+Pie,+Caramel,+%26+Peanut+Butter


Take one package of softened cream cheese, 1/2-3/4 cup dark brown sugar (I have used light brown and it turned out fine) and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I have also used maple extract). Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve or eat immediately!

That's it! LOLOL



Cook.Eat.Repeat.

3 comments:

Tamar said...

It looks so rich! I really have to try this soon! I hope your Thanksgiving was beautiful.

Tarsha R said...

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope yours was awesome also!

Tamar said...

It was! I think I'm still full. Do you do something different for Christmas?