Friday, July 16, 2010

The Friday Five



Five Things I Will Never Eat...Again

1.  Chitterlings - Once I realized what they actually were...sealed it for me
2.  Liver or other organ meats - My mom and grands use to make us eat liver with onions and gravy and white rice cause "of the iron"
3.  Spam - Canned "meat"...need I say more! LOL
4.  Hog Head Cheese - Just a heart attack in one slice!  Um yes this is made with the head of a hog
5.  Hog Maws - no comment


*sigh...I told y'all I was country*  Your turn...Five Things you used to eat that you won't ever eat again...like ever in the history of ever! LOL

2 comments:

Ninah said...

1. Chittlins...that's how the country folk say it lol
2. Neck Bones...no one should eat a neck from anything
3. Bround Beef....the smell while it's cooking sickens me...I'm gagging just thinking about it
4. Turkey Bacon...I don't even eat pork, but I'm sorry...nothing can replace bacon
5. Blue Cheese...it smells like mold lol


While I'm at it...how about 5 places you never want to eat at...again

1. Red Lobster...people are retarded for thinking they have 5 star seafood
2. O'Charley's...sorry, the only thing they've got going for them is their bread
3. Champs...nice atmospere, mediocre food
4. Max & Ermas...sub par all the way around
5. Ruby Tuesdays...was a waste of my time...and money

Shay said...

1. Potted meat
2. Vienna sausages
3. Pecan pie
4. Watermelon (or any other melon)
5. Sweet Peas YUCK!!!!!