Sunday, June 5, 2011

Church Note Randoms

While in church I take notes. Usually they are notes of things I want to remember, reflections, scripture I want to dig into later or even things that I just want to dump out of my mind.  But sometimes, *sigh* sometimes there is ratchetness afoot:

I've been way overthinking my entire business plan. Way. Overthinking.

"Church is the body of the Lord"

I wonder what my daughters are going to think of me when they read my journals after I'm gone....Lawd

Maybe I need to include letters of warning first LOLOL

"No one in Christ keeps on sinning"

If your baby is wailing like a banshee get up and walk out of the dang on sanctuary

"Don't be mad at me for giving my best to God"

"Sometimes you have to work real hard at loving unlovable people"

Really?!! Grown men older looking than me still wearing braids??? #BeAFence

I have got to get me a hot church hat, these women be cleanT (T is for emphasis)

Wait! Is that Riha.nna red hair on somebody's granny?? Stop

Chile her natural hair is sooooooooo banging #BigHairDontCare

"Watch what you say in a family of God"

2 comments:

ShaBoogiesince1982 said...

LOL!! See now, I think like that in church and now I need to start writing it down so I can look back and laugh, HHAHAA!!

Tarsha! said...

Oh so we going to hell together? GOtcha! LOLOL