Friday, April 1, 2011

The Friday Five - New Crack House

If y'all haven't gone to HomeGoods yet...get thee there straightaway! That joint is fiend status! I also found some cool stuff at Ace...seriously 'The Helpful Place' has and does every doggone thing! LOL Here is what I found THIS week!

I think this is simply brown sugar...

This bowl is from The Original Crackhouse, Target! This bamboo bowl was only $5 and matched my formal living nicely!


How cute are these!? An onion and garlic saver!

This is definitely not real truffle oil because it only cost $13...lol

 What awesomeness have you found this week?

3 comments:

K. Rock said...

You THINK it's brown sugar?...

Girl I have been too busy to buy anything this week! But I am going shopping this weekend and I hope to find something cool.

Tarsha R said...

HA! You got jokes huh? LOL

I know it LOOKS like brown sugar but on the packaging it said use like you would brown sugar or in place of white sugar...

chele said...

Um, where's the video???

Some great finds. The only thing I found this week was a Violet nail polish from Revlon. I am totally in love with it. But I'm going shopping tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have a whole list next week. Have a great weekend!